mercredi 17 juin 2015

Tn Pas Cher

I have just managed to get my foot on the property ladder and today I have received the keys for my new house. I am so excited, I am forty years old and this is the first time I have owned my own home. I am absolutely thrilled and cannot wait to start renovating the place.

I have been renting a house for the last fifteen years and have a lot of furniture which I bought for that house. For the moment I have placed it in a Secure Self Storage secure storage until I can decided exactly where Nike Shox everything is going to live.

I bought the house at auction and I got a very good price indeed. It is a four bedroom semi detached house with a large garden to the rear. Although the building Tn Pas Cher is structurally very sound it does need a lot of work cosmetically. I think I will start with the bathroom as I always find it a little �icky� to use other peoples toilets, showers and so on. Secondly the kitchen. It is currently virtually non-existent and to begin with it will simply feature my Aga Air Jordan and maybe one cupboard.

After the bathroom and kitchen have been completed I want to work on my boudoir. I hope my finances will stretch this far but if not I will simply have to wait. Having the keys to my first home has made me feel like I am back in my twenties. If only! Now, I had better get started on the unpacking.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire